Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Today we have two options for working with Braided Data Solutions:
1. If you are looking for a service and don’t want to do it yourself, click contact us where you can send us an email or call us directly.
2. If you would like to use our software solution to do your own investigation, redaction or create a searchable pdf, click on “Register Now”. This will take you to the Braided Data Solutions dashboard site. Input your name, email and password. After you have done this you will receive an authorization email validating your email address. The link in this email will allow you to create your profile, input billing information and start your first case. Create your case, upload your documents and start processing.
How does pricing and billing work for the Braided Data Solution software?
When you elect to use our software solution on your own, you will be able to select the pricing plan that fits your needs. Please review the plan options on our pricing page. You will be asked to input credit card information when you create your personal profile but you will not be billed until you use a service.
1. Create a Searchable PDF: You will be billed after you download your processed PDF document.
2. Redact (ala carte): You won’t be billed until you download your redacted document or have reached the 30 day use limit, whichever comes first.
3. Full investigation Plan: For this plan, you will be billed monthly once you have created a case and uploaded documents. This will be a recurring monthly fee as long as you keep the case active.
Is my data secure on this site?
How do I use the system?
How do I upload documents and can I upload multiple documents at one time?
There are two ways to upload documents into the Braided Data Solutions system.
1. You can select or drag and drop documents direction from your desktop or local server. You are able to upload individual files, folders or even multiple nested folders.
2. You can upload individual files, folders or nested folders directly from integrated storage sites, such as Box. Select the “Upload from Box” button. From there you will be asked to link your account after which you will see all files and folders in your Box account. Select the files or folders you wish to upload and click submit.
Once you have started the upload process, you do not need to leave the dashboard open, all of the uploading will happen behind the scenes in the cloud.
How do I know when my documents have been uploaded?
How do I process documents?
Once you have started processing the documents, you do not need to leave the dashboard open because all of the processing will happen behind the scenes in the cloud. Feel free to log out and continue working on other things, you will receive a notification when the processing is complete and your documents are ready.